The Employers-Lessors and Farm Owners Association
The Employers-Lessors and Farm Owners Association in Bydgoszcz has been representing the interests of agribusiness for over 20 years now. It is an organisation of rural entrepreneurs and agribusiness companies. The association is member of the Federation of the Unions of Agricultural Employers - Tenant Farmers and Land Owners in Poland which represents 14 regional organisations.
The objects of the Employers-Lessors and Farm Owners Association is to: effectively represent the interests of agricultural producers and the agri & food industry, disseminate innovation and transfer knowledge, strengthen the ties between partners and promote cooperation.
The Association as an employer organisation is active in the NGO sector for the benefit of its members and deals with matters material to the development of agriculture and rural areas on the national and European level. Association representatives participate in sessions of e.g. the Sejm and Senat Committees, agricultural trade organisations, and in meetings where decisions of importance to agricultural employers, agriculture and rural areas are made. We have many years’ experience in supporting the development of the agribusiness environment and we effectively aid the growth of farms and individual farmers.
- Collaborating with public authorities in solving collective and individual issues of Association members, and representing member positions,
- Influencing state policy towards agriculture, structural and ownership transformations in agriculture and its economic environment, as well as in matters of relevance to employment in agriculture, through submissions, proposals and formulating opinions in the process of lawmaking and application of the law, and by proposing and shaping the principles of trade in agricultural land,
- Organising and conducting consultancy, training, technical and legal assistance to Association members,
- Promoting the growth of competitiveness and innovativeness of rural SMEs.
- Effective representation of agribusiness interests by strengthening and developing ties, promoting members and business partners,
- Regular newsletter for the members,
- Free conferences and information seminars for association members and agribusiness companies,
- Organisation of domestic and foreign study visits for association members,
- Organisation of certified training, courses and workshops on law changes, taxes, labour law, social security, marketing, external financing, human resources management, social communication, We are registered with the Training Institutions Register,
- Regular organisers of “Business breakfasts with employers”,
- Quarterly member meetings wrapping up the effects of undertaken activities and completion of statutory objects,
- Participation of the association president in the EU Greening Expert Committee in Brussels,
- Providing to members expert advisory services, incl. pro-innovation ones, free of charge,
- Consulting documents concerning agriculture, entrepreneurship, shaping policies in the funding area, and formulating opinions on acts of law in the agricultural sector,
- Transferring knowledge and information among members and agribusiness companies using ICT tools,
- Joining the Agricultural Innovation Network (Sieć Innowacji w Rolnictwie (SIR)) which functions within the EIP framework at the Agricultural Consultancy Centre in Brwinów.
We cooperate with:
- UTP University of Science and Technology in Bydgoszcz
- Alliance of Trades Unions and Agricultural Organisations of the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship
- Youth Education & Work Centre in Bydgoszcz
- Advisory Team of the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivod for Rural Affairs
- Agriculture and Agricultural Trade Committee of the Polish Chamber of Commerce
- Kujawsko-Pomorska Agencja Innowacji Sp. z o.o.
- Trade alliances, schools and universities